Acceptance of the Terms
The Platform and Sites are available only to individuals who (a) are at least thirteen (13) years old; and (b) possess the legal capacity to enter into these Terms (on behalf of themselves and their organization) and to form a binding agreement under any applicable law. You hereby represent that you possess the legal authority to enter into these Terms on your and your organization’s behalf and to form a binding agreement under any applicable law, to use the Platform in accordance with these Terms, and to fully perform your obligations hereunder.
For the avoidance of doubt, any act or omission performed by you in connection with the Platform and/or the Sites shall obligate your organization.
The Platform, the Sites and the Services
The Platform is comprised of various individual services, to be used together or separately, offering you a unique, smart way of interacting with your customers and audiences while letting you easily promote and market yourself and your business in just a few clicks. Such services include the following:
“Canvato” ( https://www.Canvato.net) – enables you to design and customize your emails with a unique signature (“Signature”) integrated with your very own personal content and/or content by MAT BAO CORPORATION or its affiliated third parties. You may also integrate content from your social network accounts into your Signature (e.g. you Facebook status, YouTube uploads, etc.).
Collectively, the creations you may produce by using our Platform (i.e. your Signatures, Personal Websites and Business Cards) shall be referred to as “Branding”.
The Sites provide you with access to the Platform’s services and comprehensive information regarding, inter-alia, the Services, the Platform, the product’s concept, news regarding the Company, job opportunities and so forth, including any other content related to the Platform such as contact information, videos, text, files, logos, button icons, images, data compilations, links, other specialized content, technical data, documentation, know-how, specifications materials, designs, data, the “look and feel” of the Sites, algorithms, source and object code, interface, GUI, interactive features related graphics, illustrations, drawings, animations, and other features obtained from or through the Platform and/or the Sites (collectively, the “Content”).
The Services may include the sending of push-notifications, messages, emails and alerts via various means of communication. In addition, the Services may include third party advertisements and/or commercial content.
(collectively, the “Service(s)”)
ALL RIGHTS IN AND TO THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE PLATFORM AND/OR SITES ARE RESERVED TO MAT BAO CORPORATION OR ITS LICENSORS. TO THE EXTENT LEGALLY PERMISSIBLE, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. MAT BAO CORPORATION WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS INCURRED TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON AS A RESULT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND/OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THEREIN.
YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES AND/OR THE PLATFORM AND/OR THE SITES AND/OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE THEREIN IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Note: You hereby acknowledge and agree that you may be charged for Internet, maintenance of network connection and data usage charges made through use of the Platform, according to the applicable rates charged by your respective third party Internet and data usage service provider as may be from time to time.
Registration and User Account
You may not have more than one (1) active Account, which may be used by one (1) individual only. Your Account is password protected. In order to protect the security of your Personal Information available on your Account, you must safeguard and not disclose your Account log-in details and you must supervise the use of such Account. You must provide accurate and complete information when creating an Account and you agree to not misrepresent your identity or your Account information. You agree to keep your Account information up to date and accurate.
You are solely and fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and Account and for all activities that occur under your Account. If we in good faith believe you have created an Account impersonating another person, such Account may expose you to civil and/or criminal liability.
You may not assign or transfer your rights or delegate your duties under the Account without the prior written consent of the Company. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security and in such events, you must change your password immediately by (a) the settings of your Account or (b) sending us an email to support@Canvato.net . We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from any failure of yours to comply with these Terms, i.e., if someone else accesses your Account through the registration information he/she has obtained from you or through a violation by you of these Terms, or for any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security.
If you wish to either change your log-in details, or cancel and remove your Account, please refer to https://www. Canvato.net /manage. Your Account on the Platform will terminate within reasonable time following your request, and from that date of termination you will no longer be able to access your Account.
CANCELLING OR TERMINATING YOUR ACCOUNT MAY CAUSE THE LOSS OF CERTAIN INFORMATION YOU PROVIDED US AND/OR THE CAPACITY OF YOUR ACCOUNT. WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANY LIABILITY FOR SUCH LOSS.
Your account enables you to access all of the Platform’s services, as mentioned and defined above. No separate registration will be needed or will be available, to each and every product.
Our Canvato, WiseIntro, WiseKick, WiseSign and WiseStats services are offered free of charge. However, some of the features of such services are provided solely to Users who have opted to subscribe to a premium account which is subject to either a monthly or yearly fee (“Premium Account”). The fees and terms relating to such Premium Account are listed on the pricing page of each of the Sites.
We also offer a corporate solution for our Canvato service, which allows businesses create centrally-managed, consistent branding across their organization (“Corporate Account”). For more details regarding Corporate Accounts, please refer to https://www.Canvato.net/corporate.
Please note that the subscriptions to Premium Accounts and/or Corporate Accounts operate with automatic renewal, on a recurring-fees basis, therefore MAT BAO CORPORATION will attempt to automatically renew the applicable Services for a renewal period equal in time to the original subscription period for such Service, and automatically charge you the applicable fees using the payment method we have on file. Any termination of such subscriptions is subject to the payment of the applicable rate for the preceding month. All fees and other amounts paid under these Terms are nonrefundable.
SOME OF THE SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR PLATFORM ARE PROVIDED TO YOU BY OUR AFFILIATED THIRD PARTY SERVICE OPERATORS (AS DEFINED UNDER SECTION 7 BELOW). USING SUCH SERVICES MAY INCUR ADDITIONAL CHARGES NOT INCLUDED IN OUR PREMIUM ACCOUNT OR CORPORATE ACCOUNT SUBSCRIPTION FEES. PLEASE NOTE THAT PAYMENT
FOR TRANSACTIONS YOU CONDUCT WITH THIRD PARTY SERVICE OPERATORS MAY BE PROCESSED BY MAT BAO CORPORATION OR BY SUCH THIRD PARTY SERVICE OPERATOR DIRECTLY, AS APPLICABLE. FOR MORE INFORMATION REGARDING OUR THIRD PARTY SERVICE OPERATORS, PLEASE REFER TO SECTION 7 (THIRD PARTY SERVICE OPERATOR) BELOW.
The MAT BAO CORPORATION Add-on
In order to provide you with the Services MAT BAO CORPORATION may require that you install a software add-on, available through the Sites (e.g. for the purpose of automatically incorporating your Signature into your emails) (the “Add-on”). The type of Add-on may vary depending on the type of web-browser you use, your email client and the device you use in order to enjoy the Services. Please note that the Add-on is an integral part of Canvato, therefore wherever reference is made to the Canvato herein, the Add-on is referred to as well.
MAT BAO CORPORATION hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferrable, revocable and free license to use the Add-on for the sole purpose of using the Services. MAT BAO CORPORATION reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Add-on, at its sole discretion, without notice and at any time.
The following terms apply to your Incorporated Content:
* You represent and warrant that you are the rightful owner of the Incorporated Content you integrate into the Branding or that you have (and will continue to have) all the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions from the licensors of such Incorporated Content and that such Incorporated Content does not infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights, privacy rights or publicity rights.
* THE INCORPORATED CONTENT THAT YOU INTEGRATE INTO YOUR BRANDING MAY BE PUBLICLY AVAILABLE TO OTHERS WHOM YOU CHOOSE TO SHARE YOUR BRANDING WITH; AND, THEREFORE, IS DEEMED NON-CONFIDENTIAL AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY PRIVACY RIGHTS AND PUBLICITY RIGHTS (AS APPLICABLE) WITH RESPECT THERETO.
* You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your Incorporated Content and the consequences of incorporating it into your Branding. MAT BAO CORPORATION will not bear any liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense that you may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with integration of any Incorporated Content.
* You agree that you will not incorporate into your Branding any Incorporated Content containing content which is unlawful for you to possess, post or upload in the country in which you are resident, or which it would be unlawful for MAT BAO CORPORATION to use or possess in connection with the Service (including but not limited to any content which is defamatory, libelous, pornographic, indecent, harassing, threatening, abusive or fraudulent).
* Although MAT BAO CORPORATION has no obligation to screen, edit or monitor any of the Incorporated Content, MAT BAO CORPORATION explicitly reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove or edit, without giving any prior notice, any Incorporated Content at any time and for any reason.
* MAT BAO CORPORATION may create limits on the use of the Service including limitation on size and storage space available for Users to use Incorporated Content.
* As long as your Incorporated Content is subject to any applicable copyright law, it shall remain at all times, and to the extent permitted by law, your sole and exclusive property. We do not claim ownership of your Incorporated Content. However, when you incorporate and make available any Incorporated Content via the Platform, you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, and worldwide license to communicate, distribute, host, reproduce and make modifications or derivative works (solely for the purpose of better showcasing your Incorporated Content), store and use such Incorporated Content, solely in connection with providing you the Services.
* MAT BAO CORPORATION TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY INCORPORATED CONTENT UPLOADED, PUBLISHED AND/OR MADE AVAILABLE BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY VIA THE SERVICES, FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE THERETO OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE IT MAY CAUSE THIRD PARTIES.
Third Party Services
* IMPORTANT: USING THIRD PARTY SERVICE OPERATORS’ SERVICES MAY INCUR ADDITIONAL CHARGES NOT INCLUDED IN OUR SUBSCRIPTION FEES AND SUCH PAYMENT FOR TRANSACTIONS YOU CONDUCT WITH THIRD PARTY SERVICE OPERATORS MAY BE PROCESSED BY MAT BAO CORPORATION OR BY SUCH THIRD PARTY SERVICE OPERATOR DIRECTLY, AS APPLICABLE.
* Note that using of Third Party Service Operators’ tools and services is voluntary and you may decide not to use such services or tools and/or to opt-out of and/or not register with Third Party Service Operators.
* Additionally, note that any engagement you may have with Third Party Service Operators and/or use of Third Party Service Operators’ tools and services offered via the Platform is made at your own risk and responsibility and MAT BAO CORPORATION shall bear no responsibility or liability for your use of such service.
OTHER THAN AS EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN, MAT BAO CORPORATION IS NOT A PARTY TO ANY TRANSACTION CONDUCTED WITH THIRD PARTY SERVICE OPERATORS VIA THE PLATFORM, AND IS NOT THE SELLER OR SUPPLIER OF ANY OF THE GOODS OR SERVICES THAT MAY BE AVAILABLE BY THIRD PARTY SERVICE OPERATORS, EVEN WHERE THE TRANSACTION WAS PROCESSED BY MAT BAO CORPORATION. THUS MAT BAO CORPORATION DOES NOT HAVE ANY OF THE LEGAL OBLIGATIONS THAT APPLY TO THE SELLERS OF THOSE GOODS OR SERVICES.
IN ADDITION, ALL GOODS AND SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTY SERVICE OPERATORS VIA THE PLATFORM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DESCRIPTIONS, DEALS AND/OR COMMODITIES OFFERED, IS SUPPLIED TO MAT BAO CORPORATION BY THE RELEVANT THIRD PARTY SERVICE OPERATOR, IS NOT VERIFIED BY MAT BAO CORPORATION AND DOES NOT BIND MAT BAO CORPORATION IN ANY FORM. IN ANY CASE WHERE SUCH INFORMATION PROVIDED VIA THE PLATFORM CONTRADICTS OR IS INCONSISTENT WITH INFORMATION PROVIDED TO YOU BY THE RELEVANT THIRD PARTY SERVICE OPERATOR DIRECTLY, ONLY INFORMATION SUPPLIED BY SUCH THIRD PARTY SERVICE OPERATOR DIRECTLY SHALL PREVAIL.
There are certain conducts which are strictly prohibited when using the Services. Please read the following restrictions carefully. Failure to comply with any of the provisions set forth herein may result (at MAT BAO CORPORATION’s sole discretion) in the termination of your Account and use of the Platform and/or Sites and/or Content and/or Incorporated Content and may also expose you to civil and/or criminal liability.
Unless otherwise explicitly permitted under these Terms or in writing by MAT BAO CORPORATION, you may not (and you may not permit anyone to): (a) use the Platform and/or Sites and/or the Content and/or Incorporated Content for any illegal, immoral, unlawful and/or unauthorized purposes; (b) use the Platform and/or Sites and/or Content
for non-personal or commercial purposes; (c) remove or disassociate, from the Content and/or the Platform and/or Sites any restrictions and signs indicating proprietary rights of MAT BAO CORPORATION or its licensors, including but not limited to any proprietary notices contained in such materials (such as ©,™, or ®); (d) interfere with or violate Users’ rights to privacy and other rights, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about Users without their express consent, whether manually or with the use of any robot, spider, crawler, any search or retrieval application, or use other manual or automatic device, process or method to access the Platform and retrieve, index and/or data-mine information; (e) interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Platform and/or Sites or the servers or networks that host the Platform, or disobey any laws, regulations, requirements, procedures, or policies of such servers or networks; (f) falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or express or imply that the Company endorses you, your website, your business or any statement you make, or present false or inaccurate information about the Services; (g) take any action that imposes, or may impose, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our platform infrastructure, as determined by us; (h) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Platform and or Sites; (i) copy, modify, alter, adapt, make available, translate, port, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Content and/or Incorporated Content made accessible by MAT BAO CORPORATION on or through the Services, or publicly display, reproduce, create derivative works from, perform, distribute, or otherwise use such Content; (j) copy, distribute, display, execute publicly, make available to the public, reduce to human readable form, decompile, disassemble, adapt, sublicense, make any commercial use, sell, rent, transfer, lend, process, compile, reverse engineer, combine with other software, translate, modify or create derivative works of any material that is subject to MAT BAO CORPORATION’s proprietary rights, including MAT BAO CORPORATION’s Intellectual Property (as such term is defined below), in any way or by any means; (k) make any use of the Content and/or Incorporated Content on any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose without MAT BAO CORPORATION’s prior written consent; (l) create a browser or border environment around MAT BAO CORPORATION Content (no frames or inline linking is allowed); (m) sell, license, or exploit for any commercial purposes any use of or access to the Platform and/or Sites and/or the Services and/or Content and/or Incorporated Content; (n) frame or mirror any part of the Platform and/or Sites without MAT BAO CORPORATION’s prior express written authorization; (o) create a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any of the Content from the Platform; (p) transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Service any virus, worm, Trojan Horse, time bomb, web bug, spyware, or any other computer code, file, or program that may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of any hardware, software, or telecommunications equipment, or any other actually or potentially harmful, disruptive, or invasive code or component; (q) use the Service for any purpose for which it is not intended; and/or (s) provide MAT BAO CORPORATION with false Personal Information or payment method; (t) and/or infringe and/or violate any of the Terms.
Contacting us via the Platform
In order to contact us and use the Platform, you will need to send us an email of your inquiry and contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.